A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to surf this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To see more information on what are cookies, which store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way combat spam.
This site uses the following third-part cookies:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right, in this regard, it should do communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons like Share or Like.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you are a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies, as well as to exercise your right to deactivate or delete them. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect management of cookies by such web browsers.
- In some cases, a web browser may need to install cookies in order to remember your decision not to accept them.